Thursday, October 18, 2018

Friends of Fact-orials

A major thank you and huge shout-out to everyone who's helped out in making Fact-orials better!
  • Aleesha Sattva, my loving, supportive, and long-suffering wife, who not only has helped in numerous ways, both great and small, but also manages to look interested when I start talking math at meals (I should note that after reading this to her, her response was "Only at meals?"). It'd be easier to list out where you won't see her influence than to list out where you will. Thanks Sweetie!
  • Stefan Velicu, a great friend and mentor I met during my days at Socratic.org, who has taken time away from his own life and enterprises to give me support, advice, guidance, and very insightful edits. For example, the look and feel of Fact-orials comes directly from Stefan's advice. Thanks Stefan!
  • Alan Pinck, another great friend and mentor also met during my Socratic.org days, who has also given of his valuable time to give guidance, support, advice, and editing suggestions. For example, Alan is directly responsible for the green-buttoned, collapsable index sections on the right side of every page - thanks Alan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'm glad to see you are thinking about or maybe even getting ready to post a comment! I moderate all comments so please be patient while I hit the "ok" button on yours. Feel free to make suggestions on web resources to add, directions the entries should go,... whatever. And thanks again for leaving some feedback!