Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Admin update

Hey all,

While the content build on Fact-orials has been slower than I'd originally hoped, a lot of time and attention has been given to make it look great and work the way I'd like it to. I'm very pleased with what I have so far and I hope people looking for information will find the same.

Going through the final touches are Whole Number arithmetic operations (and so multiplying, dividing, adding, and subtracting numbers that are normal, everyday numbers like 0, 1, 2, 3, etc) and I'll be expanding those into negative numbers (whole numbers that have a negative sign in front of them, which are known as "integers") and also fractions (integers that are divided by other non-zero integers, known as "rational numbers") in the coming days.

Further down the road, I have plans to expand into geometry (exploring concepts like area and perimeter of different shapes such as triangles, rectangles, and circles) and set theory (including the well-known concept of Venn Diagrams). I also have my eye on expanding into accounting subjects (the debiting and crediting of assets, liabilities, equity accounts). And also with a bit more math built in, moving into physics and astronomy.

It's my hope that this resource will help show the interconnections between different subjects and can also help people better understand what they're being taught (or were taught) in terms of more basic ideas that might have been forgotten (or never covered!).

If you'd like to explore what's here, I invite you to either click on the link in the upper right for the full Index, or you can use the green button just a little further down from the index link to open up all the links to active entries.

If, as you explore, you'd like to leave a comment or suggestion, I invite you to do so!

As always, I appreciate your support as Fact-orials grows and expands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'm glad to see you are thinking about or maybe even getting ready to post a comment! I moderate all comments so please be patient while I hit the "ok" button on yours. Feel free to make suggestions on web resources to add, directions the entries should go,... whatever. And thanks again for leaving some feedback!