Sunday, December 30, 2018

Would You Like To Help?

Hello everyone!

As Fact-orials develops and grows, I'm looking for some help. Interested?

  • Content Contributor - have a desire to write an entry or three? Have a topic or subject you're interested in? Working together, you can write and I can format and edit entries that will be read by folks all around the world.
  • Proofreader - have a desire to check links, test assumptions, and correct my spelling and grammar? If so, working together, we can make Fact-orials better. As any writer will tell you, good writing is the result of good editing and great writing is the result of great editing.
  • Financial Supporter - have a desire to help out financially? From buying and maintaining a domain name to buying software to make better graphics and all sorts of things in between, becoming a Patreon supporter will help me make the site better (the link is in the top line of links at the top of the page)
  • Moral Support - have a desire to let me know you are reading? Hit Like on the Facebook page (there's a link at the top of the page), follow the blog (you can subscribe and receive new posts via email), or post a comment. 
I hope to hear from you!
Parz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'm glad to see you are thinking about or maybe even getting ready to post a comment! I moderate all comments so please be patient while I hit the "ok" button on yours. Feel free to make suggestions on web resources to add, directions the entries should go,... whatever. And thanks again for leaving some feedback!