Monday, December 31, 2018

Admin - 31 Dec 2018

Hey there everyone,

With this being the last day of the year, I thought I'd do my weekly update today.

This week I've worked in a few areas, including Math (Real Numbers, Variables), Geometry (Points, Line Segment, Line), and Accounting (Financial Entity, Comparability of Transactions). I also posted up an entry inviting help to come in - if there is an area where you'd like to contribute (whether writing material, editing, making a financial contribution, or simply liking and sharing, Would You Like to Help?) but felt like you needed an invitation - here it is!

Going forward, I'll continue to develop the section on transaction types with different numbers, accounting topics, geometry topics, and more.

I've opened a new Facebook group associated with Fact-orials at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Factorials- I'll be using it to put different learning paths to make accessing the material easier within Facebook.

I hope 2018 was wonderful and am hoping that 2019 is better.

Until next week,
Parz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'm glad to see you are thinking about or maybe even getting ready to post a comment! I moderate all comments so please be patient while I hit the "ok" button on yours. Feel free to make suggestions on web resources to add, directions the entries should go,... whatever. And thanks again for leaving some feedback!