Sunday, January 6, 2019

Admin - 6 Jan 2019

Hey everyone,

Wow - 2019 already! Time flies when you're having fun!

This past week I worked in several areas:

Math (InequalityAddition, Subtraction, and Variables)
Graphing (X Y Axes)
Geometry (Intersecting, Parallel, Perpendicular Lines; Defining a Circle and Right Triangles)
Accounting (Accounting Reports)

Going forward, I'll continue to develop ideas along these paths.

If you'd like to help in any way, please do let me know! Check out this post for details.

Thanks again for your support!

Parz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'm glad to see you are thinking about or maybe even getting ready to post a comment! I moderate all comments so please be patient while I hit the "ok" button on yours. Feel free to make suggestions on web resources to add, directions the entries should go,... whatever. And thanks again for leaving some feedback!