Sunday, January 13, 2019

Update - 13 Jan 2019

Hi all,

This week I worked in a few different areas:

Geometry:
Expressing values:

An entry I've been building to is the discovery of the value of pi - everyone knows the value 3.14, but how did people find out the value? We'll work it out this week. Another entry will be on the mathematician Euclid - the Father of Geometry. I'm hoping to get that done this week as well. I'll expand a bit on the balance sheet in the accounting section, and I anticipate getting into roots and logs also this week.

Thanks again for all the support! If you'd like to help in any way, please follow this link: Would You Like to Help?

Until next week!
Parz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'm glad to see you are thinking about or maybe even getting ready to post a comment! I moderate all comments so please be patient while I hit the "ok" button on yours. Feel free to make suggestions on web resources to add, directions the entries should go,... whatever. And thanks again for leaving some feedback!